欢迎光临北京永乐国际旅行社有限责任公司!   登录  |   免费注册  |
010-5240-5258
      预订热线工作时间:09:00-22:00
欢迎光临中国签证申请中心服务网
  • 申根签证全攻略
  • 签证在手想走就走
  • 出国签证代办
  • 无忧签证说出发就出发
  • 一站式服务 专业便捷周到
您现在的位置:首页>>签证最新攻略>>资讯详情

我们的优势

价格保证

同类产品,保证低价

退订保障

递交之前,无条件取消

资料诊断

签证资料,免费审核

7*24小时服务

快速响应,全年无休

安全保障

客户信息,绝对保密

签证最新攻略

完全自由行常用英语手册 出境旅游有这一篇就够了

来源:签证申请服务中心    作者:徐连博     更新时间:2018-01-17    浏览次数:1686次     分享到:
0

 

完全自由行常用英语手册,出境旅游常用英语,涵盖用餐、购物、交通、住宿…旅行中的4个实用场景!在路上就靠它了!

 

 

 境外交通英语飞机值机篇

 

 

问路

Do you know where I can check in?

你知道在哪里可以值机吗?

Do you know where the check in counter is?

你知道值机柜台在哪里吗?

 

座位

Can I have a window seat, please?

可以给我一个靠窗的位子吗?

Can I have an aisle seat, please?

可以给我一个靠近过道的位子吗?

 

行李

托运行李:check-in luggage

手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage

I would like to check in my luggage.

我想要托运行李。

How many luggages are you checking in?

有多少件托运行李?

Do you have a carry on?

有手提行李没?

Can you place your baggage up here?

请把行李放上来。

Your luggage is overweight.

你的行李超重了。

Is this bag OK as hand luggage?

这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?

The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.

这个箱子包装不符合要求,请到那边柜台打个包。

Can I take this through security?

这个可以通过安检吗?

Can I check my luggage through to...?

行李可以直接托运到(终点站)吗?

 

登机

Which gate do I need to board from?

我应该在几号登机口登机?

When do I need to board?

什么时间开始登机?

 

 

飞机候机篇

 

 

问路

How can I find a trolley?

我怎样才能找到行李推车?

Do you know where the Airport lounges is?

你知道机场休息室在哪吗?

Do you know where the smoking area/room is?

你知道吸烟区/室在哪里吗?

 

购物

Thank you, but I'm just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看

Is this tax free?

这个免税吗?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Where is the cash desk?

收银台在那里?

I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一点的。

I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

 

 

飞机乘机篇

 

 

询问

Is my flight on time?

我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?

How many hours are we behind schedule?

我们延误多长时间?

Where is the restroom?

洗手间在哪?

 

行李

Where should I put my luggages?

行李应放在哪里?

May I put my bag on the rack?

我能把包放在行李架上吗?

No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.

不可以。你应该把它放在座位下面。

 

座位

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪里?

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

Could you change my seat,please?

请问能不能换一下我的座位?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

你介意和我换座吗?

Where is the safety belt?

安全带在哪里?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

现在可以解开安全带了吗?

 

餐饮

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐食吗?

Would you like coffee or tea?

你想要咖啡还是茶?

Would you like something to drink?

你想要喝点什么?

May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?

我要一杯咖啡/茶/饮料/水,可以吗?

Would you like a beverage before your meal?

你想要餐前饮料吗?

What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?

晚餐想要鸡肉还是牛肉?

May I take your tray away?

我可以收走你的盘子吗?

Are you finished with that?

你吃完了吗?

 

服务

This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.

这是呼叫钮,如果需要我们帮忙,请按一下。

Please put the back of your seat in upright position.

请将您的椅背调直。

Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.

可以再给我一条毛毯吗?我有点冷。

May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?

请给我一条毛毯/一个枕头/一副耳机/一双拖鞋好吗?

Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?

请给我一份报纸/一本杂志好吗?

Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?

可以给我一支笔填入境表吗?

 

生病

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

Let me get the airsick bag ready.

让我先把呕吐袋准备好。

 

 

飞机转机篇

 

 

问路

Where is the transfer counter?

转机柜台在哪里?

Where do I make my connection?

请问要转机的话应该怎么走?

Which gate should I go to then?

请问需要去几号登机口?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我要在哪里取行李?

What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?

我应该在A机场的哪个航站楼转机?

 

询问

What is your final destination?

请问你的最终目的地是哪里?

Have I missed my connection?

我错过我的转机航班了吗?

Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.

可以请你给我旧的登机牌吗?我给你新的。

How long is my transfer time?

换乘时间有多久?

Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?

我在转机时需要重新出境再入境吗?

Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?

转机是不是需要再次托运我的行李?

 

入境表

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation

 

 

入境篇

 

 

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

 

 

换汇篇

 

 

Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

Can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

I'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?

 

 

出租车篇

 

 

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2美金一公里。

Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.

到第5大街的耐克公司去。

By meter,please.

请打表。

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。

Let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。

 

 

游览车篇

 

 

May I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

I'm interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

Is there anything special you want to see?

你有什么特别想看的(景点)吗?

We have three basic tours.

我们有三条不同的旅行线路。

Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?

早上这个团会去参观联合国总部吗?

That's in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

That's a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以参观所有最著名的景点。

Where do I meet the bus?

我在哪儿乘车?

Nine thirty at the Hilton.

9点半在希尔顿。

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。

It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

我看至少有60英里的时速。

This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12thstreet.

您乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

How much is the fare?

车费多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

 

 

乘船篇

 

 

The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.

船就要开了,我们上船吧。

Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

Look!The ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

The ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

你脸色不太好,是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好天气,乘船旅行总是使人惬意的。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

出国购物英语

 

 

选择 Choosing

1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.

我想买一双鞋/一件夹克。

2. I’d like to see some towels.

我想看看毛巾。

3. Show me that one, please.

请把那个给我看看。

4. It looks very nice.

看上去挺不错的!

5. Would you show me this cup?
你能把这只杯子让我看一下吗?

7. I’m just looking, thanks.

我只是看看,谢谢。

8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.

如果不介意,我想看一下。

 

试穿 Try-on

1. I wear size M

我穿M码的。

2. I like this one. May I try it on?

我喜欢这一种。我能试穿吗?

3.The fit isn’t good.

尺寸不太合适。

4. It’s too short/tight/long/small/big

太短/紧/长/小/大了。

5.It seems to fit well.

好像蛮合身的。

6.They punch my toes.

把我脚趾夹疼了。

7.Can I have a size larger?
可以给我一个大一点儿的吗?

8.This color is very popular.

这个颜色很流行。

 

询问 Inquire

1. Do you have any on sale?

你们有什么特卖品吗?

2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?

你们有百分之百纯棉的裤子吗?

3. Can you get me one?

你能帮我拿一件吗?

4. If I ordered a suit now, how long could it take before I gotdelivery?

如果我现在订一件西装,要多久才能接到货?

5. How about this blue one?

这个蓝色的怎样?

6.Can you wrap it as a gift?

你能把它作为礼物包装吗?

 

砍价 Bargain

1.That'stoo much!

太贵了!

2.The price is beyond my budget.

这价钱超出我的预算了。

3.Could you give me a discount?

能给我个折扣吗?

4.Is the price negotiable?

这价钱可以商量吗? (negotiate 表示“谈判”,negotiable 是“可协商的”。)

5.Can you give me a better deal?

可以给我更好的价钱吗?

6.Could you lower the price?

价钱可以低点儿吗?

7.I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper.

便宜一点的话我马上买。

 

结账 Check

1. How can I pay?

我要如何付钱?

2. I’ll take it.

我要这个。

3.Do you take credit cards?

你们接受信用卡吗?

4.I'll pay by card.

我要刷卡。

 

退税 Tax refund

1.Where is the tax refund window?

退税窗口在哪?

2.Can I get the refund by cash?

我可以要求退税款用现金吗?

3.Send it to my card account.

把退税款转到我的信用卡账户好了。

 

退换货 Refund/Exchange

 

1.I'd like to return this product.

我想退货。

2.This shirt is a little big for me. Can I exchange it?

这个衬衫有点大,可以换货吗?

3.The suit doesn't fit me well.

这套衣服我穿着不合身。

 

 

 

服装词汇衣服

 

 

 

 

 

服装词汇化妆品词汇

 

 

 

 

 

 

境外用餐英语寻问餐厅篇

 

 

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。

I’d like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗。?

I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

How can I get there?

你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。

I'd like to try some local food.

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?

Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

 

餐厅预定篇

我需要预约位子吗?

 

Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。

I’d like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。

We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。

We’ll come around eight o’clock.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我们大概需要等多久?

How long do we need to wait?

我们想要面对花园的位子。

We’d like a table with a view of garden.

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需著正式服装?

Should ladies wear formal dress?

我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子?

Could we have a table close to the band?

一直营业到几点?

How late are you open?

对不起,我想取消预定。

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.

 

点餐篇

请给我菜单。

May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a Chinese menu?

我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。

I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

What aperitif do you have?

可否让我看看酒单?

Could you give me the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?

May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?

What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

I’d like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?

May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Do you have today’s special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。

I’m on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Well done (medium/rare),please.

请再重复一下,好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

 

用餐篇

请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?

Could you tell me how to eat this?

请把盐(楜椒)传给我。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请给我一杯水。

I’d like a glass of water, please.

请给我一瓶矿泉水。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。

Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请再给我一些面包。

May I have some more bread, please.

请给我一些甜点。

I’d like a dessert, please.

甜点有那几种?

What do you have for dessert?

可以给我一些芝士吗?

May I have some cheese?

这是什么口味的芝士?

What kind of cheese is this?

可以给我一点这个吗?

May I have just a little of it?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

有咖啡做为附餐吗?

Is coffee included in this meal?

可以抽烟吗?

May I smoke?

我点的食物还没来。

My order hasn’t come yet.

这不是我点的食物。

This is not what I ordered.

麻烦请结帐。

Check, please.

可以在这儿付帐吗?

Can I pay here?

我们想要分开算帐。

We'd like to pay separately.

帐单有一些错误,可以再确认一遍吗?

I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

Can I pay with this credit card?

请给我收据。

May I have the receipt, please.

 

速食店用餐篇

在这用餐或带走?

Will you be eating here or take out?(带走,美式英语take out,英式英语take away)

带走。

Take out(away),please.

我可以坐这里吗?

Can I sit here?

加蕃茄酱或蛋黄酱?

With ketchup or mayonnaise?

请加蕃茄酱。

With ketchup,please.

请给我一份三明治。

A sandwich,please.

请给我全麦面包。

Whole wheat,please.

我可以坐这个位子吗?

Can I take this seat?

请给我波本酒加苏打水。

Bourbon with soda water,please.

在这用餐。

I’ll eat here.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

I’ll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of Frenchfries.

请给我一份热狗。

Can I have a hot dog,please?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

I’d like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

我在哪可以拿到刀与叉?

Where can I get a knife and fork?

 

 

 

用餐词汇

 

 

 

 

 

签证在线答疑

  • 问:保签只要上面4项材料吗?13788913......

    答:南非可以代签

  • 问:在吗

    答:有事请留言,我们会尽快予以回复!......

  • 问:阿联酋签证有加急吗?

    答:阿联酋签证不能加急,加急的话只能......

签证问卷调查

签证申请进度查询

提示:如果忘记订单号,您也可以登陆后,在会员中心查询!
联系电话:010-57188533、57188042
010-57188043、52405258
联系手机:15901464145、13810484615
24小时服务热线:010-5240-5258
联系QQ:
关注我们:  

地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳门外大街19号华普国际大厦710B室

Copyright©2005-2018 visaking.com.cn. AllRights Reserved. 北京永乐国际旅行社有限责任公司版权所有 国家旅游局投诉电话:010-65275315
地址:北京市朝阳区朝阳门外大街19号华普国际大厦710B室

keywords:纳米比亚签证 纳米比亚签证 博茨瓦纳签证 博茨瓦纳签证 赞比亚签证 赞比亚签证